Plymouth, MI Eye Care & Optical
Better vision has a direct impact on your quality of life. Only you can ensure that your eyes are in good health by taking time for regular vision check-ups. Our state of the art equipment and comprehensive eye exams are among the best you will find, designed to go far beyond simple prescription writing. Our opticians will help you choose the perfect frames from our optical dispensary or fit your contact lenses to ensure a proper fit.
- To provide the highest level of eye care for the entire family in a friendly and comfortable environment
- To personalize each patient experience to meet their unique needs
- To instill a feeling in our patients that they received the best care possible
- To protect the health of our patients’ eyes and preserve their vision while promoting healthy lives
Our Patients Say
Daily Acuvue Define Contacts
Q&A with Dr. DiPonio-Tulchinsky
Dr. DiPonio-Tulchinsky Answers Your Questions
Can I wear contact lenses when I’m swimming?
It is not recommended to wear contact lenses when swimming or showering. There are microbes found in water, even chlorinated water and processed water in our homes, that can be dangerous for contact lens wearers.
Acanthamoeba is one of these organisms. Although rare, if it makes its way into a contact lens, it can transfer to the surface of a person’s eye, which leads to an eye infection that is difficult to treat and can lead to blindness. It is best to decrease risk and avoid water when wearing contact lenses.
Plymouth, MI 48170
- Tuesday:9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Wednesday:9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Thursday:10:00 AM - 7:00 PM
- Friday:9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Saturday:9:00 AM - 1:00 PM