Our Plymouth Eye Care Mission…
- To provide the highest level of eye care for the entire family in a friendly and comfortable environment
- To personalize each patient experience to meet their unique needs
- To instill a feeling in our patients that they received the best care possible
- To protect the health of our patients' eyes and preserve their vision while promoting healthy lives
It is Back-to-School time! Moms and Dads, don't forget to bring your child in for an eye exam!
Visit our Eye Doctors in Plymouth MI
Whether you need an optometrist for a routine eye exam, to find the right pair of contact lenses or eye glasses, or for more advanced eye care services, you want to know that the eye doctor you are seeing has the right experience, expertise, and "chair-side" manner to make you comfortable on your visit. With years of outstanding service in the community, our optometrist, Dr. Sarah DiPonio-Tulchinsky has a reputation for excellence.
From our eye clinic in Plymouth, our optometrist, Dr. Sarah DiPonio-Tulchinsky also provides optometry and eye examination services to Canton and Northville and the surrounding areas.
Take a moment to review the wide range of optometry services we have available for you:
- Eye Exam - schedule an appointment online
- Meet our Optometrist
- Meet our Eye Care Team
- Ask our Eye Doctor a question
- Google maps and directions to our Plymouth Eye Clinic which also serves Canton and Northville.
- Help spread the word! Write a review of our practice on Google
Looking for an eye exam in Plymouth?
Better vision has a direct impact on your quality of life. Only you can ensure that your eyes are in good health by taking time for regular vision check-ups. Our state of the art equipment and comprehensive eye exams are among the best you will find, designed to go far beyond simple prescription writing (although we do write and fill eye glass prescriptions!). Early detection and treatment of eye disease are critical for long term vision health.
A futuristic, yet simplistic, eye implant paired with a smartphone app may change the way eye doctors treat glaucoma. More »
Plymouth, MI 48170
Phone: (734) 414-1892
Fax: (734) 414-1962
In case of emergency, please call 911.