Plymouth, MI Eye Care & Optical
Better vision has a direct impact on your quality of life. Only you can ensure that your eyes are in good health by taking time for regular vision check-ups. Our state of the art equipment and comprehensive eye exams are among the best you will find, designed to go far beyond simple prescription writing. Our opticians will help you choose the perfect frames from our optical dispensary or fit your contact lenses to ensure a proper fit.
- To provide the highest level of eye care for the entire family in a friendly and comfortable environment
- To personalize each patient experience to meet their unique needs
- To instill a feeling in our patients that they received the best care possible
- To protect the health of our patients’ eyes and preserve their vision while promoting healthy lives
Insurance Plans We Accept:
Daily Acuvue Define Contacts
Q&A with Dr. DiPonio-Tulchinsky
Dr. DiPonio-Tulchinsky Answers Your Questions
What can I do to prevent Dry Eyes?
Dry eyes happen for a variety of reasons, and if you are experiencing symptoms of dry eye (redness, tearing, dry, gritty feeling, foreign body sensation, etc.) you should schedule an appointment with your optometrist for evaluation and treatment. Dry eye treatments vary by individual, but here are some simple things that everyone can do to prevent dry eye:
Stay hydrated! – Make sure you are drinking at least 8 8oz glasses of water per day.
Take 30 second breaks when using a computer – Look away from the screen every 15 minutes, focus on something far away and blink your eyes.
Eat a healthy diet – A diet rich in Omega 3 fatty acids as well as dark pigmented fruits and vegetables has been shown to improve/prevent dry eye symptoms.
Plymouth, MI 48170
- Tuesday:9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Wednesday:9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Thursday:10:00 AM - 7:00 PM
- Friday:9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Saturday:9:00 AM - 1:00 PM